Saturday, March 24, 2012

L.O.V List -Chicago

Must Eat’s & Drinks in the Windy

LUNCH/DINNER
Any Rick Bayless Restaurant (Frontera Grill/Xoco/Topolobampo)
Great drinks, clever takes on mexican and Xoco has the BEST mexican vanilla ice cream..the sundaes are great!

BREAKFAST
Sixteen at Trump
Okay I may be partial to breakfast here because our room package usually includes it , but I think they have some delicious options and the sunday champagne brunch- AMAZING (even if I spent most of it kneeling to reach the kiddie buffet..who doesn’t like mini burgers and grilled cheese!) So silly but they have the best wheat toast!
Ann Sathers
Cinnamon Rolls to die for! Need I say more?
Four Seasons Hotel
Had a few great breakfasts here…best chilaquiles and huevos rancheros (can you tell that I like mexican any time of day?!)
The Lobby at the Peninsula
Another great sunday brunch spot..pricey but great for a special occasion

No comments:

Post a Comment