Saturday, August 25, 2012


NAPA- MAY 2012






Carneros Inn



Definitely worth staying at the little cottages... they are AMAZING!





OUTDOOR SHOWER!!! Amazing!





I loved how how the indoor/outdoor shower worked..just swing open the door and walk outside!
 


The view from the outdoor shower 




Im sharing with you..THE BEST ROOM AT CARNEROS! 









I loved our VIEW!!!
of course I wanted a million pictures outside on our deck 





Chandon












 Cakebread







Alex Italian Restaurant 
Supposedly the chef of this restaurant has worked at Bottega..The food was excellent -I was very impressed. We went for lunch so as you can see it was quite..a few tables outside..but the food is worth the visit (especially if you like pasta) 

It is inside the rancho caymus hotel which is a very small, spanish style hotel. Its actually really cute and quaint. I would check it out!



Delicious Prosciutto 


THE best cavatelli I have EVER had! 


Delicious Gnocchi 
one of my favorite wineries ..Domaine Carneros 







Bubble with Hybysicus flowers in syrup..pretty good! I bought 2 jars of it !






my basket was FULL!



We rode our bikes from Carneros Inn..almost died up it was sooooo fun! I always wanted to ride my bike to a winery.






Terra in St. Helena 















My daily workout! I have never seen a bike like this 


 What a pool..another reason to LOVE Carneros Inn




Boone Fly Cafe Bloody Mary 


The amazing donuts 







Breakfast at the hilltop restaurant at Carneros Inn..You may only eat there (and have access) if you are  a guest at the hotel. Kinda neat! (now I know why Jessica and Nick stayed here back in the day!)






 Sante at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa 














Press St.Helena..Had to go to the Bar and have the Bacon Sampler
The Wild Boar was THE BEST!
Second was Candied Hobbs Bacon (duh-anything candied is AWESOME, right?!) 









Duckhorn


Food and Wine Pairing...I could recommend this tasting 





Newton 



Could the gardens be anymore beautiful?? WOW






Quintessa 




Auberge du Soleil 

of course this place is so special to me..we got married here 4 years ago... to the day! ;)




This is the spot!!! memories!










Caymus 







We made some new friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment