Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Men of Saved By the Bell




Yes--I still am OBSESSED with SBTB...I forever will Love Zack Morris! lol
I can't believe I met all the men..It took many years, but I did it and so glad
I met my goal!! 







Mario Lopez (2006 after his stint on dancing with the stars)
 He appeared at a Women's Expo in Michigan 









THE ULTIMATE! 
Mark-Paul Gosselaar 

We went and saw him in 2009 at his NYC play, The Understudy 
Of Course he was AMAZING and the sweetest,kindest
person EVER! Of all my celebrity sightings he actually
listened to me and didn't mind me brining up his past role on SBTB
(.."I totally understand you grew up watching the show..."
What a class act! 





                                 Once again showing how great of a person he is, He even let me call my BFF
                                                          and talk to her! AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment